Dr. Marich works with a variety of international outlets to make her content available for remote learning. Follow the links to her host partners to explore what may be of interest to you:
- The Institute for Creative Mindfulness: Hosts Process Not Perfection: Expressive Arts Solutions for Trauma Recovery Book Course Based on the Content of the Innovative New Volume. The course offers 20 APA homestudy credits. New courses are being added every month, especially in response to bolstering our online offerings. Information also available on ICM about taking advanced topics EMDR courses for EMDRIA credits via distance learning.
- Curious.com: Hosts the Dancing Mindfulness book course; follow the Curious.com link for more information.
- NetCE: Hosts several print-based courses authored by Dr. Jamie available for credits on fundamentals of EMDR Therapy, clinical supervision, fundamentals of trauma processing, spiritual abuse, sexual addiction, and clinician self-care. Follow the respective links for more information on each course.
- NScienceUK: An ideal place if you are looking to take some of Jamie's course for CPD points in the UK/European system
- PESI: Hosts a variety of courses by Dr. Jamie on topics related to trauma, trauma-informed care, trauma & addiction, mindfulness, and fundamentals of EMDR; Jamie is also a contributor on several of their "collection" videos with leaders in the clinical professions on trauma courses. The courses are available in a variety of media formats.Click on the PESI link for more; if not directly taken to Jamie's search page, simply enter her name (Jamie Marich) into the search feature and all the courses will appear.