Dr. Marich works with a variety of international outlets to make her content available for remote learning. Follow the links to her host partners to explore what may be of interest to you:
- Curious.com: Hosts the Dancing Mindfulness book course; follow the Curious.com link for more information.
- NetCE: Hosts several print-based courses authored by Dr. Jamie available for credits on fundamentals of EMDR Therapy, clinical supervision, fundamentals of trauma processing, spiritual abuse, sexual addiction, and clinician self-care. Follow the respective links for more information on each course.
- TableMesa: Hosts both of Dr. Jamie's special topics courses on EMDR, Trauma, and Addiction, available for both EMDRIA advanced credits and APA homestudy credits. The course is divided into Part I and Part II; they can be taken together or independently of each other.
- CE-Credit.com: Hosts two of Dr. Jamie's distance courses, one is on spiritual abuse, and the other offers a platform where you can take a test to earn credit for reading Trauma and the Twelve Steps
- GenesisCE.org: Another platform where you can take a test to earn credit for reading Trauma and the Twelve Steps
- PESI: Hosts a variety of courses by Dr. Jamie on topics related to trauma, trauma-informed care, trauma & addiction, mindfulness, and fundamentals of EMDR; Jamie is also a contributor on several of their "collection" videos with leaders in the clinical professions on trauma courses. The courses are available in a variety of media formats.Click on the PESI link for more; if not directly taken to Jamie's search page, simply enter her name (Jamie Marich) into the search feature and all the courses will appear.